• Birthday 05/14/1995

Member Information

• Name
    Braden Schnitzel
  • Costume(s) in-progress
    Vader-ESB

Recent Profile Visitors

1,978 profile views
  1. Ok, so just under a year ago I started building my Vader. I purchased a used Rubies Supreme costume knowing good and well the amount of work I would need to put into it. I started with the mask and gave it a good amount of weathering as well as a repaint/new lenses/molding to make it more screen accurate. I also repainted the helmet so it would be a black in the sun as opposed to the dull brown. I am trying for an ESB style Vader. Next, I fixed the belt by using an old real-leather belt I had. I did keep the original boxes and buckle. I purchased some black costume boots that come just under my knee, but give me an extra inch to achieve the Vader 6'8". All other parts are as they came. I plan on buying new gloves and fiberglass shoulder armor in the future. I am currently working on my saber, I bought a 2005 MR ESB Vader lightsaber and am converting it to single LED with parts from TCSS. I will have a red day blade and another clear (properly defused) all-purpose blade. I'll try to post pictures as I go along.

2. I need replacement lenses for a Rubies Supreme Helmet.